CFE Media Technology, a division of CFE Media, has released a New Products for Engineers tool; a unique SaaS platform that provides valuable services to engineering users who are interested in discovering new products, and vendors who would like to promote their new products to engineers. User benefits include the following:
- Engineering and technical professionals can quickly access the latest new product information for the manufacturing, commercial construction, automation and control industries.
- Engineers can rate and provide feedback on new products.
- Engineers can set up automatic notifications allowing aggregation and delivery of select, new product information on a predetermined, scheduled basis.
- New product vendors can easily upload, edit and manage their new product information within the platform.
- Vendors have the ability to enhance their product profiles with media files, spec sheets, case studies, and videos to give end users valuable information about their products.
“Our global engineering audience takes pride in knowing what new products are immediately available to help them better address their production performance, safety, and information needs” said Steve Rourke, CEO CFE Media LLC. “Our latest database platform not only allows them to quickly find and peruse new products but also allows them to set up new product notification messages that will keep them informed of any new product or desired company related updates.”
The New Products for Engineers Database has a community of manufacturers that provide new and updated products which are easily searchable within the database. The database is hosted by Control Engineering, Consulting-Specifying Engineer, Oil & Gas Engineering, and Plant Engineering. These are global brands with a combined reach into Asia, Europe, and North America that average over 1.37 million touch points per month with print publications, Websites, eNewsletters, Webcasts, and more.