Integrator companies Eosys, NorthWind Technical Services and George T. Hall are recognized for their outstanding achievements.
Details about the class of 2023 System Integrator of the Year winners follow.
- Eosys, Smyrna, Tenn. – Large System Integrator Category
- NorthWind Technical Services, Sabetha, Kansas – Mid-Sized System Integrator Category
- George T. Hall, Anaheim, Calif. – Small System Integrator Category.
Prior winners also are named in the Control Engineering and Plant Engineering System Integrator of the Year Hall of Fame: www.controleng.com/SIY
Many great control system integrators exist, and many are expanding system integration capabilities and talent to help clients remain competitive, relevant and useful in an accelerating world of technology developments and market demands. Congratulations to the applicants who took the time to answer questions and assembled supporting documents to meet requirements to become finalists. Thank you.
System Integrator of the Year 2023, judges, process
Meet the 2023 System Integrator of the Year judges, who volunteer time for the challenging and rewarding selection process. They are asked rank the finalists in each of three categories, divided by system integration revenue. Judges consider the assembled descriptions, metrics and examples of business skills (a thriving business enables engineering creativity), technical competence and customer satisfaction.
- Dennis Brandl, chief consultant, BR&L Consulting
- Adrian Lloyd, CEO and research director, Interact Analysis
- Larry O’Brien, vice president of research, ARC Advisory Group
- Don Roberts, principal, Exotek LLC
- Shari Worthington, PhD, president, Telesian Technology Inc.
- Mark T. Hoske, content manager, Control Engineering
- Kevin Parker, content manager, Plant Engineering
- Steve Rourke, co-founder, CFE Media and Technology.
Anticipating future system integration excellence
While winners are announced in the Global System Integrator Report, a supplement to the November/December 2022 issues of Control Engineering and Plant Engineering, the award traditionally is dated for the following year, in recognition of anticipated excellent system integration work to come.