In the the CFE Media Continuing Education for Marketers courses, you will learn how to market to engineers in the industrial, manufacturing, and commercial construction marketplaces.
CFE Media’s Marketing to Engineers® program provides B2B marketers with the latest research and information on how to market to engineers effectively. With research from more than 7,000 engineers over eight different research studies, CFE Media is the foremost expert on the marketing preferences for specifying, industrial, and automation engineers.
CFE Media is dedicated to the mission of education for both our subscribers and for our marketing partners who are tasked with trying to market to engineers on a daily basis. During the CFE Media Marketing to Engineers® Certification courses, CFE Media will present the latest research into topics such as content marketing, buyer’s journey content needs, inbound marketing strategies, marketing automation optimization, lead nurturing tactics, effective social media campaigns, search engine optimization, trade shows and industry events, and website design.
By the end of the Marketing to Engineers® Certification courses, participants will have a greater understanding of the marketing preferences for engineers, along with an arsenal of tactics and best practices to effectively market to engineers in the industrial, manufacturing, and commercial construction marketplaces.
Marketing to Engineers Certification Course Part I.:
- Most Valuable Content Types & Sources
- Buyer’s Journey Content Needs
- Social Media Usage & Preferences
- Inbound Marketing Preferences
- Content Consumption & Search Engine Behavior
- Buyer’s Journey Behavior
- Lead Generative Content & Data Privacy
- Actionable Advertising
Upon completing and passing this course, each registrant will receive a certificate of completion. REGISTER NOW!
Marketing to Engineers Certification Course Part II.:
- Trade Show Attendance, Types and Location
- Trade Show Approval, Registration Timeline, & Justification for Attending
- Buying Cycle, Schedule Planning, Reasons to Stop at a Booth
- Most Valuable Content Needs Prior, During, & Post Trade Shows, Generating Trade Show Awareness, Contact Preferences for Follow Up
- Valuable Content Sources & Social Media Usage
- Buyer’s Journey Intelligence, Content Relevance, & Supplier Preferences
- Advertisement Preferences, Retargeting and Lead Generation
- Website Design, Click and Time Tolerance, & Search Engine Behavior
Upon completing and passing this course, each registrant will receive a certificate of completion. REGISTER NOW! The first registrants can take the course for free by using the promo code: “FIRST30.”
- Access your courses anytime, anywhere, with a computer, tablet or smartphone
- Videos, quizzes, and interactive content designed for a proven learning experience
- Unlimited access. Take your courses at your time and pace
Meet the Instructor: Patrick Lynch
Patrick Lynch strives to collaborate with CFE Media’s marketing partners to help them build strategic and successful content marketing campaigns for their targeted engineers. By leveraging innovative software platforms such as ContentStream® and ContactStream®, Lynch helps customers build successful content marketing solutions that are powered by proprietary research from Marketing to Engineers® and industry-leading Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) technologies.