Do you know how engineers think? Will knowing the answers to how an engineer consumes content help you do your job better? How many mouse clicks will an engineer take on a supplier’s website to retrieve information? What content sources do engineers deem valuable when seeking information on products and services?
Find out the responses to these questions and more. Register NOW for the 2018 Marketing to Engineers® event on Monday, April 16, in Chicago to hear presentations, and the results from the latest Marketing to Engineers® research on solutions and tactics for marketing to engineers effectively.
The seminar will also provide attendees the opportunity to ask questions of engineers during our engineering panels! Hear from these experts:
- Charli Hon, Lead Engineer, Panacea Technologies Inc.
- Nathaniel Kay, Project Manager, MartinCSI
- Bill Kosik, PE, CEM, LEED AP, BEMP – Senior Mechanical Engineer
- Maria Lupo, LEED AP – Project Manager, Controls Engineer, Senior Associate, Environmental Systems Design Inc. (ESD)
- Adithi Raghavendra – Program Manager, Electrification (Industrial Sensing), Sensata Technologies
- Joshua Schubert, PE, LEED AP, GBE, CEM – Director of Energy Engineering, Goby
- Bill Sellitto, Principal, Vice President of Engineering, MartinCSI
- Benjamin Skelton, PE, LEED AP, CxA, BEMP, CPMP – President, Cyclone Energy Group
- John Yoon, PE, LEED AP ID+C – Lead Electrical Engineer, McGuire Engineers Inc.