Downers Grove, ILL — CFE Media and Technology LLC recently launched an updated version of the New Products for Engineers Database. The New Products for Engineers Database is a unique SaaS platform that provides valuable services to engineering users who are interested in discovering new products, and vendors who would like to promote their new products to engineers.
The new updates of the database are listed below:
- An enhanced search process allows users to search by category or keywords and narrow their search by filtering on manufacturer, industry, or release date.
- Within the keyword searching, suggestions are provided to guide the user to choosing a category or manufacturer to simplify finding products of interest.
- The filtering performed in a search can easily be shared with other users by copying the URL.
- When viewing a product, a user can view contact information on the manufacturer and request additional information on a product.
- Users can provide comments and rate products to share their product experiences.
- Product profiles can easily be printed to PDF within the browser.
- Users can choose to subscribe to product alerts on a category or manufacturer, and will receive an email as matching products are added to the database.
- Users can browse CFE Media and Technology’s various award programs and vote for their favorite products.
“The New Products for Engineers Database was designed to help users find the best products available in their industries,” says Patrick Lynch, Vice President of CFE Technology. “The new design, features, and capabilities are a direct result of audience feedback and we are thrilled to see everything come to life.”
To view the new database, click here: https://gspplatform.cfemedia.com/pe/home