Registration has closed. If you would like to attend please contact Kristen Nimmo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join CFE Media for a day of education on marketing to engineers on Monday, April 3, 2017, in downtown Chicago. During the educational sessions, industry experts will discuss solutions and tactics for marketing to engineers effectively. The 2017 event will feature two engineers panels, a presentation on the latest Marketing to Engineers® study, as well as the results from CFE Media’s “Marketer Research Study” which was conducted to learn from our marketing partners about what trends, techniques, and technologies they are implementing when Marketing to Engineers®.
Need one more reason to join us? Each registrant from your company earns a chance to enter into a drawing that gets you free research! The winner will receive 2 proprietary questions in our next Marketing to Engineers® Research study. Date TBD, and final questions approved by CFE Media. The runner up wins a customized Marketing to Engineers® Lunch and Learn.
This is YOUR event! Engineers think differently.
- Will an engineer register for your content?
- Are your marketing e-mails working?
- Is research at the center of your planning?
- How can you improve your lead nurturing?
- Do engineers value social media?
- What channels are best for your content?
- Have you defined your customer’s personas?
- Can you prove ROI to your C-level?
Get solutions to these questions and more. For the 2017 Marketing to Engineers® event lineup and speakers click HERE.
The event starts on Monday at 10:00 a.m. CT, April 3, at the Renaissance Chicago Downtown Hotel—1 West Upper Wacker Drive, Chicago, IL 60601. The day’s sessions will bring together some of the top marketing experts in the industry!
Marketing to Engineers®: Monday, April 3, 2017. Doors open at 9:30 a.m.
10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.: Marketing to Engineers® Seminar – Lunch and beverages will be served.
- The Latest Marketing to Engineers® Research and Marketer Research Study: Patrick Lynch, Director of ContentStream® Software, CFE Media LLC (10:10a – 10:50a)
- Speeding the Buyer’s Journey with Marketing Automation and Content: Dan Hirsh, Partner, MediaSolve Group (10:55a – 11:35a)
- Morning Engineers Panel (11:45a – 12:25p)
- Lunch (12:30p – 1:15p)
- A New Class of Buyers for Industry 4.0: Jennifer Leigh Brown, Executive Planning Director, Godfrey and Alison Fetterman, Account Group Manager, Godfrey (1:40p – 2:20p)
- Building Audience Personas that Work for You: Leslie Maynes, Public Relations Director, Two Rivers Marketing (2:25p – 2:55p)
- Customer Research: Creating Customer-Centric Marketing Programs to Drive Business Results: Jane Sidebottom, President, Applied Marketing Knowledge (3:05p – 3:45p)
- Leverage Your Brand Identity to Improve Efficiency and Customer Success: Richard Carvill, Brand Marketer, True Vine Marketing Communications (3:50p – 4:20p)
- Afternoon Engineers Panel (4:30p – 5:15p)
5:30 p.m.: Cocktails and Networking
6:30 p.m.: Engineering Awards in Manufacturing Presentation and Dinner
For questions about this event, please contact Kristen Nimmo at email@example.com.
Event sponsored by: