OAK BROOK, Ill. — Consulting-Specifying Engineer has announced the recipients of the 2017 40 Under 40 award. This award is given to 40 nonresidential building industry professionals age 40 and younger who stand out in a variety of personal and professional aspects in their lives. To read a profile of each winner, visit www.csemag.com/40under40.
Candidates were nominated by a professional colleague or mentor and judged based on nine areas including their commitment to excellence in their academic, professional, personal, and community involvement. In the May edition and online, Consulting-Specifying Engineer honored each of these young professionals, highlighting traits that lead him/her to continued success, recent professional projects, and personal achievements. Winners will be presented with their award at a ceremony in Chicago on Tuesday, Oct. 3.
“This year’s 40 Under 40 winners are superb in so many ways,” said Amara Rozgus, Editor-in-Chief of Consulting-Specifying Engineer. “Now in its tenth year, the program has expanded to honor the best of the best in the industry.”
The winners are:
- Cory Abramowicz, ESD (Environmental Systems Design Inc.)
- Samer Alayyash, Consolidated Consultants Group
- Sathish Anabathula, University of Virginia
- Jason Atkisson, Affiliated Engineers Inc.
- Vahid Balali, STV
- Amit Bhansali, WSP
- Nathan Cesarz, Affiliated Engineers Inc.
- Brian Coffield, SmithGroupJJR
- Andrew Coles, JENSEN HUGHES
- Gayle Davis, Stanley Consultants
- Jason DeRosa, Primera Engineers
- Ryan Evans, Henderson Engineers
- Stephanie Guy, Alvine Engineering
- David Hinckley, Spectrum Engineers
- Dina Hoerth, ESD (Environmental Systems Design Inc.)
- Jeremy Kelly, CMTA Inc.
- Christine Keltner (Gries), Kerr-Greulich Engineers Inc.
- Matthew Khair, Clark, Richardson & Biskup Consulting Engineers Inc. (CRB)
- Jeffrey Landreth, tk1sc
- Edward LaPine, JENSEN HUGHES
- Nolan Lenahan, DLR Group
- Pavel Likhonin, Dewberry
- Maria Lupo, ESD (Environmental Systems Design Inc.)
- Noel Maestre, CRB
- William Martin, Tower Engineering Professionals & TEP Design/Build
- Jignesh Maun, San Jose Fire Department
- Gabriel Millican, Millican Engineering LLC
- Philip Parise, Kupper Engineering Inc.
- Porscha Porter, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- Stephen Ray, North Park University/Skidmore, Owings & Merrill LLP
- Anthony Sannazzaro, HIGHMARK
- Zachary Schneider, CMTA Inc.
- Sara J. Schonour, CannonDesign
- Joshua Schubert, Goby
- Josh Srago, TEECOM
- Brian Thompson, AEGIS Engineering
- Michael P. Walton, Burns Engineering Inc.
- Africa Welch-Castle, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- Wyatt Wirges, WSP
- Andy Yosten, HDR
For additional information about the program, visit www.csemag.com/40under40.
About Consulting-Specifying Engineer
Consulting-Specifying Engineer (www.csemag.com) is a monthly publication serving the nonresidential building industry. It covers mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and fire/life safety engineering for commercial, industrial, government, health care, and high-tech buildings. Consulting-Specifying Engineer is published by CFE Media LLC. CFE Media LLC publishes Consulting-Specifying Engineer, Control Engineering, Oil & Gas Engineering, and Plant Engineering content on a regular basis to more than 434,000 qualified subscribers. CFE Media LLC produces a wide range of weekly and monthly enewsletters, videos, live events, webcasts, blogs, and virtual events on www.csemag.com, www.controleng.com, www.oilandgaseng.com, and www.plantengineering.com.